Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Squirrels Gone Wild!

Well, it has been awhile since I have talked about our squirrels. I was thinking the other day that people were probably wondering when an update post would be coming. There is still unbelievable amounts of squirrels in our court yard and they are quite possibly the nuttiest squirrels you have ever seen. Yesterday I was looking out the window when I saw two squirrels that looked like they were up to know good. I had finally charged up my video camera and so I grabbed it and started filming. Vieve looks at me, seeing film the squirrels and says, "Oh great, we're going to get kicked out of the apartment because they're going to think a perv lives here." I assured her that I would be discreet enough that that wouldn't occur. I continued to film and this is what I got. I now pronounce, by popular demand, the world premier of Squirrels Gone Wild! All I ask is that you watch the whole video (let the anticipation build up until the end) and turn the volume as loud as it goes. Thank you and good day to you.


            Squirrels Gone Wild!

2 comments:

Telsey said...

aaaaaaa.....uummmm....

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

oh man-you are too funny! So..the video itself is pretty entertaining, and I got a few good giggles. But honestly, the best part is picturing you and Gen just busting up over this-because I know you have! As long as you don't start naming them I won't worry too much about you! :)